Media Interviews about Cass Shing-Biegala. If you view with smartphone, please click PDF for easy view, thank you !
I Cable Interview 有線電視專訪
MetroPop issue 417 Click image to read more
Next Magazine Issue 1317
壹傳媒訪問 Next Media Video Interview Click HERE to watch
Dog Magazine Vol.243, Apr 2014 Click HERE to read more
Canon X DCFever X Fillens Pet Photography Workshop Click image to read more
Canon Focus eMagazine issue.84, March 2014 Click HERE to read more
Fillens 華人女性攝影雜誌 Vol.24, DEC 2013 Click HERE to read more
Cosmopolitan Magazine June2013 Issue Click HERE to read more
Around DB Magazine June Issue Cover Story Click image to read more
Summary of Media exposure and Magazine interviews
- HK01 interview – about her pet photo Gallery with positive message
- HK01 interview – about her touching experience with animal & nature in east Europe
- i-Cable TV Interview
- Sudden Weekly Magazine– How Cass communicates when she’s taking photos.
- MetroPop Magazine – Issue 417 a CoverStory about Pet star, an interview about how Cass connects to pets and animals.
- ＜從倀雞妹到零零狗＞ Book ﹣ Photography by Cass. The book is about a heartwarming story of “009”, the doggie star, and her owner.
- TVB interview – a TV interview about Cass’ pets photography and passion.
- Canon Pet Photography Workshop – Cass was invited to be the guest tutor and the judge of pets photo contest.
- Dog Magazine – an article about Stray Dogs PhotoProject in US,TaiWan & HK.
- Canon Focus – official Canon eMagazine interviewed Cass about Pets Photography Tips.
- SPCA – Homing Animal Portrait Projects on SPCA web site
- Fillens – A Female Photography magazine. A Sharing on taking photos for Pets & Kids.
- SCMP Young Post– A Youth reporter’s view about Cass’s Pets photography .
- Cosmopolitan Magazine – June feature about Photography & Zen Meditation.
- AroundDB Magazine– Photos on cover story and tips about connecting to dogs.
- MetroPop Magazine – A life style + culture magazine featuring on “mindful communication” of her Pets Photography.
- Oh Shoot – A Book about Everyday Life Fun Photography
- MeanTime Magazine – An art and design e-magazine featuring on Cass’s Kids Photography.
- PhotoG Magazine – A Hong Kong Photography Magazine featuring on her Emotional Travel Photography
- U+ Magazine – A teenage creative magazine , posting her primary artworks every two weeks.